YOLARX is world-renown for its scientific excellence in pharmacoepidemiology, pharmacovigilance, and therapeutic risk management. Since its founding in 2006, YOLARX has developed and integrated an unique approach as it spans the product life-cycle following a roadmap which corresponds to the changing environment of drug regulation and reimbursement.
Our goal is to provide expertise and research of the highest methodological standards that evaluate the benefits and risks of medicines in the real-world, for a global client base.
Our reputation is derived from well-established values:
- Innovation: What motivates us while addressing atypical situations with creative solutions.
- Respect: The way how we treat each other and our clients.
- Responsibility: We hold ourselves accountable to satisfactorily perform or deliver each single assignment.
- Quality: Scientific rigor and high standards in what we deliver guides our every action.
- Commitment: At the very heart of what we do – working in line with our clients’ philosophy and towards their goals.
- Collaboration: We value the opinion of our clients the same way we appreciate input from each team member.
YOLARX has offices in North America (Montreal, Canada) and Europe (Paris, France) with clients from across the world (Canada, USA, France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Morocco, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, Mexico and Brazil). Our current global customer base includes more than 20 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, regulatory agencies as well as non-profit research organizations.
Therapeutic areas in which YOLARX has worked include neuro-psychiatry, cardiovascular and metabolic disease, infectious disease, hematology/oncology, immunology/inflammation, pain, ophthalmology, dermatology, pulmonary disease, vaccinology, rare disease and biosimilars…