Evidence generation and medical writing go hand in hand. From study protocols to manuscripts, medical writing should confide to a team with a strong track record.
YOLARX’s team members and affiliates have collectively published over 125 publications in high ranking peer reviewed journals and given over 150 presentations in scientific conferences.
As for any service we provide, our medical writing reflects our scientific rigor and corporate efficiency and benefits from the input of key opinion leaders in the respective field.
YOLARX has an extensive global network of collaborators to optimize study design, to deliver clinical knowledge leadership, and to execute data capture and analysis. Our medical advisor and research associates hold post-graduate degrees in various fields, including pharmacoepidemiology and drug development, medicine, pharmacy and the biomedical sciences.
Our multi-disciplinary team can assist you in the preparation and development of a wide range of medical writing services that meet the highest scientific and academic standards, whether it involves benefit/risk assessments, safety signal detection, or assessment of the burden/history of illness for which you are developing new treatments.
YOLARX’s medical writing services span across the product life-cycle and may support your needs regarding the therapeutic management and safety and effectiveness evaluation of your medicinal products including:
- Systematic literature review
- Development and review of study protocols and case report form
- Statistical analysis plan development
- Interview guides, e.g. for focus groups, field studies
- Study report
- Poster for scientific conferences
- Scientific slide deck, e.g. for oral presentations or trainings
- Original research manuscript
- Medical and scientific editing
- Post-approval annual report
- Risk management plan
- Periodic benefit-risk evaluation report (PBRER)
- Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
- Core value dossier